Who is this CV template for?
This CV is great for entry level roles and those early in their career (with 2 – 3 past roles) where there is not a huge amount of information to present on the page. Because for most jobs it’s good practice to ensure your CV is no longer than 2 pages, you may struggle to use this CV template if you have a lot more information to include. We would instead recommend you use a template such as:
Or some other choice from our MS Word CV template collection which makes use of the full width of the page.
How do I customise the boxes on this CV template?
The curvy containers that hold your information are just text boxes and you can fully customise just about everything about them. View our YouTube video on adding a text box to your CV which also shows you how to format the box:
- You can move the boxes if you want to
- You can change the colour of the border
- You can choose whether you want the border to be solid, dotted or dashed.
- You can change the background colour of the box if you want to
- You can change the font and font size
- You can make your text bold, italic, etc
Text boxes are a really great way to add stylish detail to your CV template. You’ll see from the video that there are plenty of stylish designs to choose from, in addition to the one we’ve used to create this CV template.