Points to note:
- You must download the Coventry garden font for this CV to display properly – here is a link to this font https://www.dafont.com/coventry-garden.font (it is free)
- We also recommend that you have Garamond font installed, which usually comes with Microsoft Word.
- To get the fancy capital letter at the start of the headings, put CAPS on for the first letter and take it off for the following letters.
- This template and all icons in this template are copyright to Cvtemplatemaster.com
- This template uses tables with the borders hidden to achieve its layout. It may be helpful to review the layout below before attempting to add new sections or delete existing ones:
- To add a further role to the WORK EXPERIENCE section, copy and paste one of the previous roles and add it underneath the final role. Make sure you copy BOTH ROWS of the section (the row containing the job title and the row containing the description).
- To add a further line to the education section, simply tab through the lines – when you reach the final line, tab again and a further line will be added.
- If you copy and paste a heading, make sure you get BOTH ROWS (each heading is made up of two rows).
We hope you love this new admin CV template as much as we do!
Who is this admin CV template for?
Although we have suggested that this is the perfect admin CV template, this layout would suit applicants applying for a very wide range of roles, both professional and administrative. For those looking for a very well presented admin CV template, this is a great choice. Its clean, fresh appearance and focus on work experience make it a great cv template for admin assistant roles. Print on high quality paper using a good printer that is capable of printing both black and colour for the perfect administrator CV template.