Text preview of this CV template:
This is a text-only preview - download the formatted Word file using the link above.
Customer Service Advisor
51, High Road, Nottingham NG2 3DY | Tel: 07984 123456 | E-mail: Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am a highly skilled and versatile Customer Service Professional with expertise in providing service excellence within a call centre environment.
- I am effective in high-pressured and demanding environments, ensuring adaptability, flexibility and complete focus on critical business deliverables.
- I am a competent communicator who can effectively build rapport and strong relationships with customers and colleagues, allowing for the quick integration into any team and environment.
- I am exceptionally organised and methodical and I am confident prioritising and managing a demanding workload to meet multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- I am resilient and dedicated with the ability to respond to customers professionally and knowledgeably.
- I take all steps to actively upsell products at every customer interaction.
|Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook||Workload Management||SLA Standards|
|Accuracy & Attention to Detail||Ability to Meet Deadlines||Performance Tracking & Monitoring|
|Customer Service||CRM Databases||Problem & Issue Resolution|
|Target Orientated||Ability to Meet Targets||Administration|
|Monitoring Performance & KPIs||Documentation Management||Call Centres|
April 2010-Present | Customer Service Advisor &Team Leader | Lloyds Banking Group (Call Centre)
During the last eleven years with Lloyds, I have progressed and covered a number of business areas, including managing a number of existing client accounts and for ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction within the mortgages and savings and investments teams. I worked within a busy inbound call centre environment which required me to work to strict deadlines and performance targets. I must work cross-functionally with other areas of the business to ensure a streamlined process of customer support.
- Demonstrating meticulous attention to detail when updating client files and records of all interactions further achieving an overall 95% for file accuracy
- Frequently exceeded key performance targets of a response rate within 24 hours for all incoming enquiries
- Designing and delivering staff training in how to effectively resolve escalated complaints and issues
April 2007-April 2010 | Customer Service Assistant | Endsleigh Car Insurance
Within this role I was responsible for dealing with all inbound calls within a busy call centre environment, responding professionally and knowledgeably to approximately 70 calls per day, escalating to the relevant department where necessary. I utilised a range of in-house programmes, including Purgo and Microsoft Office.
- Achieved over 85% in recorded calls with customers further highlighting my ability to deliver excellent customer service, interpret the customer needs and communicate effectively to resolve and conclude their enquiry in a timely manner
- Took every opportunity to identify and resolve customer issues and actively sold suitable products and services where applicable
- Achieved exceptional performance in relation to the ability to learn new software programmes and systems, including Purgo
September 2004-April 2007 | Customer Advisor | Bristol Street Motors
I was recruited as a Customer Advisor to manage existing client accounts and work widely with the Customer Service Team and Client Support Manager to ensure the attainment of business targets and objectives. I ensured I responded to all incoming enquiries and managed the CRM database. I adapted to working within a busy call-centre environment and rapidly advanced my knowledge of working within a regulated environment.
- Ensured a detailed knowledge of all products, service plans and promotions to effectively advise customers and consistently achieved individual performance targets
- Diligently processed customer policies and procedures with accuracy and attention to detail
May 2002-May 2004 | Retail Assistant | Lidl Supermarkets
Whilst studying for my A Levels, I secured a part-time role within a busy retail environment and gained all-round experience in managing and responding to customer enquiries. As this was my first customer service role, I completed a range of internal training courses, including customer service, up-selling techniques and how to effectively resolve complaints.
- Consistently achieved high ratings in customer service observations and received highly positive feedback for customer interactions and communication
- Internal Training courses: Customer Service, Up-selling, Communication and Sales Techniques (Lloyds Banking Group)
- A Levels Business (B), IT (C) and English Literature (C) | 2002-2004
- 5 GCSEs Including English, Science and Mathematics Grade A-C | 2000-2002
Here’s a full preview of page one of this Customer Service Advisor CV template:
Here’s page two:
Please note that the standard length for a CV in the UK is two pages. We have included some additional example content in this CV as inspiration, which has meant the template has spanned onto a third page. However, we would generally recommend that you stick to the two page rule for most roles.