A smart two-page CV template created using tables, with a focus on your career and achievements. Extra space for reference quotes is included.
Here’s page two of this template:
Acme (this is used for the quotation marks): https://www.cvtemplatemaster.com/fonts/Acme____.ttf
Open Sans: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Open+Sans
You’ll find it easier to edit your CV if you turn on text boundaries. Here’s how: https://www.cvtemplatemaster.com/careers-advice/how-to-edit-your-cv-template/#edit5
Here’s the old version of this CV:
So what have we changed in the new version?
- More space for social: It’s now more important than ever before to demonstrate to employers that you are immersed in your industry, particularly for certain jobs (Politics, Marketing and Law are examples). We’ve therefore included a lot more space for your social profiles on this updated version.
- Space for references: Although we always include space for two references at the bottom of our CV templates, we’ve also included space in this version for small quotes from those references which adds to your credibility.
- Space for achievements: Nowadays, with applicants ten-a-penny, recruiters are more interested in what you’ve achieved than what your job description was. That’s why we’ve included a generous space on page two for you to wow employers with what you’ve achieved in previous roles.
- A better font: Whilst we love Helvetica, we think there are lots of other fonts that offer a crisp, easy-to-read experience. Open Sans is a firm favourite (as you can probably tell from the number of CVs we have which use it) and that’s why we’ve switched to this lovely free font in the updated version.
- More space generally: Today’s CV layout standards require clean fresh designs and our previous design felt a little cluttered. That’s why this updated version has a lot more space, making it more legible and easy-on-the-eye.
- A second page: Our original version of this template had just one page – our updated version has two. Because the template has been built with tables, it’s a little tricky adding a second page yourself. We’ve done all the work for you so you have as much room as you need (and sections can easily be taken away by deleting rows).
- Example information: Our old version of the template had placeholder information – the new version has real-life examples to help you write your own awesome CV!
Do you love the new version of our Blue Layout CV, or did you prefer the old version? Leave us a review or comment below!